We used erythritol instead of monk-fruit in our new Nut Butter formulations because erythritol is superior for bringing out the flavors of our flavored nut butters and it improves texture.
Articles in this section
- Will erythritol in the Nut Butters spike my insulin levels?
- Why did you use erythritol instead of monk-fruit in the Nut Butters?
- How much are the single serve packets of Keto Nut Butter?
- What is the serving size of one packet of Nut Butter?
- Why does Perfect Keto Nut Butter cost more than other nut butter?
- Will Perfect Keto Nut Butter kick me out of ketosis?
- What makes Perfect Keto Nut Butter better than other nut butters?
- What are the ingredients in Perfect Keto Nut Butter?
- What are the nutritional facts for Perfect Keto Nut Butter?