Perfect Keto nootropic blend includes exogenous ketones to fuel cognitive activities along with MCTs and grass-fed collagen peptides for lasting fuel, especially for those who like to fast or don’t want to interrupt focused work periods to eat larger meals.
Here is a list of our herbs and how they’ll help you perform better:
- Phosphatidylserine - A crucial raw material for nerve formation, PS promotes healthy neurological function, brain activity and healthy aging.
- Ginkgo Biloba - Used in Chinese medicine for centuries, ginkgo leaves are believed to support brain and nerve cell function and may support memory recall.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - This naturally occurring lipid supports immune function and normal cellular function.
- L-theanine - Found in green tea, this amino acid has been shown to support memory and attention while promoting feelings of relaxation.
- Cat’s claw - This woody vine found in the Amazon was revered by the Inca’s as the “life-giving plant”. We’ve included it in Keto Nootropic for it’s potential to support healthy cellular function.
- DHA - Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is one of the omega-3 fatty acids and this structural component of the human brain supports cognitive and healthy cellular function
- Alpha GPC - A major component of nerve health, alpha-gpc supports healthy neurological function.